collystring, a performance marketing agency located in Gilbert, AZ is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (SEO/SEM) who will be responsible for managing and developing our growing performance marketing service lines across multiple industries and verticals.
We are a lean (five people) performance marketing agency that specializes in white-label efforts along with building direct relationships with 1:1 clients. Think: your standard agency model with a twist of depth. We only do performance marketing: organic search, paid search, paid social, and display.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Two Years (2) in Paid Search or SEM. You should have full working knowledge and direct experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and if you’ve been lucky in your career - Yahoo! Gemini (just kidding). We’re looking for an individual who is versed in account structure variations, audience layers, and optimization strategies.
- Two Years (2) in Organic Search or SEO. Applicants should be well versed and experienced in all aspects of SEO with a track record of success as well as forward-thinking ideas and strategies to help move the needle on our clients’ business.
- Strategize, develop, and deploy SEM campaigns for lead generation and shopping industries across multiple publishers
- Have in-depth knowledge of strategies that pertain to minimizing cost per lead efforts along with improving ROAS (eCommerce)
- Direct communication with clients about their business goals and SEM performance
- Ability to forward think on ways to improve keyword taxonomy, account structures, audience utilization, and publisher expansion. IE: how can you move up, down, left, and right with opportunities in the SEM space?
- Adept knowledge of Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Own and manage the planning, execution and monitoring of client SEO campaigns
- Implement ongoing SEO optimizations to client sites
- Review and analyze client sites for any areas of improvement
- Monitor and evaluate search results and content performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Participate in business development efforts through research, estimation, organic strategy development and presentations
- Analyze data to prepare detailed and thoughtful reporting insights and recommendations
- Ongoing management and strategy for local search campaigns through Google My Business and on-site optimizations
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Flexible work from home schedule: if you need it, you take it