collystring, a performance marketing agency located in Gilbert, AZ is looking for a Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Strategist who will be responsible for managing and developing clients in our growing SEM service line.
We are a boutique (six people) performance marketing agency that specializes in white-label efforts along with building direct relationships with our 1:1 clients. Think: your standard agency model with a twist of depth. We only do performance marketing: organic search, paid search, paid social, and display.
Our ideal candidate has:
One to Two Years (1-2) in Paid Search | PPC | SEM
You should have full working knowledge and direct experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and if you’ve been lucky in your career - Yahoo! Gemini (just kidding). We’re looking for an individual who is versed in account structure variations, audience layers, and optimization strategies.
Most importantly: you have a "what's next" mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you're passionate about what's around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
Paid Search (PPC/SEM) Strategist Responsibilities:
- You will be 100% hands on with client accounts in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads; you will manage bidding, structures, creative, and overall performance
- Optimization and communication to clients around their primary KPI's such as Leads, Revenue, or Profit
- You will manage the day-to-day relationships with your clients from email, slack, and reporting/status calls
- Own your channel and your clients - find ways to improve their business as well as the agencies
- Direct involvement in business development opportunities such as pitches and audits; this role will require travel when the world goes back to normal. Maybe 1-2 flights per year
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Flexible work from home schedule: if you need it, you take it
- Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let's make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask.