collystring, a performance marketing agency located in Gilbert, AZ is looking for a Paid Social Strategist who will be responsible for managing and developing our growing paid social service line across multiple industries and verticals.
This role is 100% focused on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, and LinkedIn.
We are a lean (six people) performance marketing agency that specializes in white-label efforts along with building direct relationships with 1:1 clients. Think: your standard agency model with a twist of depth. We only do performance marketing: organic search, paid search, paid social, and display.
Our ideal candidate has:
Two Years (2) in Paid Social
You have worked directly in publisher ad accounts by setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns. You understand how social attribution functions differently from Google Analytics and SEM. You're experienced in setting up product catalogs with API or flat feeds. You know how to talk to clients about their current strategies and how you can continue to grow their efforts.
Most importantly: you know how and have experience in trying new things. Social is not one size fits all, it can be frustrating at times why something works and a slight variant of it doesn't.
Paid Social Responsibilities:
- Manage a wide range of clients from lead generation to eCommerce
- Develop new strategies to help drive qualified leads or profit for clients
- Optimize and implement various types of campaigns/efforts across a handful of channels
- Work with clients on digital messaging in various ad formats like static, carousel, video, and collection
- Analysis and reporting of paid social performance to clients - you will need to be able to tell a story with data, not just read a slide to a client
- You have an adept knowledge of what publisher pixels do and how they work; you also understand the importance of clean data
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Flexible work from home schedule: if you need it, you take it