collystring, a performance marketing agency located in Gilbert, AZ is looking for an SEO Strategist who will be responsible for managing and developing clients in our growing SEO service line.
We are a boutique (six people) performance marketing agency that specializes in white-label efforts along with building direct relationships with our 1:1 clients. Think: your standard agency model with a twist of depth. We only do performance marketing: organic search, paid search, paid social, and display.
Our ideal candidate has:
One to Two Years (1-2) in SEO
You've worked directly with clients to improve their organic rankings and performance. You understand the value in building an SEO strategy outside of title/meta updates. You have first hand experience auditing a site from all aspects including on-page, technical, local, and content strategy.
Most importantly: you have a "what's next" mindset. You chase thoughts and ideas, you're passionate about what's around the upcoming corner and the one two miles ahead.
SEO Strategist Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the planning, execution and monitoring of client SEO campaigns
- Implement ongoing SEO optimizations to client websites
- Review and analyze client sites for any areas of improvement
- Participate in business development efforts through research estimation, organic strategy development and presentations
- Analyze data and prepare detailed, digestible, and thoughtful reporting insights / recommendations
- Adept with tools like SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, ahrefs, BrightEdge, Google Search Console
- Unlimited PTO: really.
- Medical & Dental
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement w/ 3% matching
- Flexible work from home schedule: if you need it, you take it
- Fun one: as much tech/hardware as you want for your workstation. Want four ultrawides? Cool, let's make it five. Need noise cancelling airpods? Just ask.